What is enough sex?
Is there even a measurement?
Essentially, enough sex is an individual need and preference.
There is no right number of times, no rules for how often except those personal to your wants and needs.
Where it becomes generic, however, is in the ways how not having enough sex manifests itself and makes itself known.
And these manifestations are not all obvious.
Are you having enough sex?
Here’s some food for thought:
1. Do You Pick Fights with Your Partner Because Part of You Enjoys It?
People pick fights with their partners for hundreds of reasons.
That is not the issue here.
You need to examine yourself introspectively and ask yourself if you started your last fight because part of you enjoys it.
If you honestly looked inwards and decided that maybe you do enjoy (at least a little bit) starting an argument with your partner, the most common excuse women give is that they “like drama.” That may be true for a small portion of women, but it could be because you are not getting enough sex.
Starting arguments with your partner is very personal, intense, emotional, and a little exciting (a little like something else?).
Some women substitute good sex with good arguments.
- 9 Reasons You Aren't Having Sex ...
- No Action in the Bedroom? Here Are the Potential Reasons You Are Not Having Sex ...
- 17 Ways Sexually Active 🛏 Girls Can Improve ✅ Their Oral Sex 💋 Skills ...
- 7 Signs You Don't Have Enough Free Time ...
- 7 Steps to Amazing Multiple Orgasms 💫🎆Every Time You Have Sex 💫🎆 ...
- 21 Fool Proof 💡 Ways to Make a Guy Go Crazy 😜 for You 🙏🏼 ...