Think of the movie, 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' where Matthew McConaghey and Kate Hudson have that epic moment in the shower where you literally see them fall in love with each other.
It is not the most romantic love story but it is one I feel most women can relate too.
There's that moment in a relationship when you connect with your partner on a new level, "love making" as most people call it.
That chemistry is something two people can create only when you have love between you two.
Of course you can have sexual attraction to each other and a spark.
That's what makes sex hot and steamy, but it is not the full definition of lovemaking.
There's all different levels of chemistry with someone, its just seeing where you truly connect.
A lot of times girls get confused with the differences between sex and love, but I hope these are helpful in relating to your experiences.
With these in mind, whether you are single or in a relationship, think about how you feel when you are with someone and if its truly love or truly a hot, steamy, passionate sex endeavor?
Have you ever confused sex with love?
Top image source: weheartit.com
- The Uber Important Differences ⚖️ between Compatibility 💑 and Chemistry ⚗️💏 ...
- 17 Low Key 🔑 Signs You're in a Super Serious 💏 Relationship 💋 ...
- There Are Different Types of Chemistry in a Relationship, Well Who Knew? 💕 ⚗ ...
- Chemistry with Someone
- The 17 Biggest Turn Ons 🤗 for Men 👨🏻👨🏿👨🏽👨🏼 ...
- Lessons in Kissing: Ways to Lock Lips like a Pro with 25 Kisses Every Girl Should Know ...