You watch your weight.
You count calories and eat healthy and stay slim and trim.
Maybe your partner is the same (you at least hope he is).
But what about the way food affects your relationship?
It goes beyond the struggle you have deciding which restaurant to eat at or which takeout service to call.
Did you know eating together can actually enhance and strengthen your relationship?
Read on ….
Some of the best and most natural conversations between a couple can occur during dinner time when you are both tucking in to a delicious meal.
- Are You Being the Abuser in Your Relationships?
- Did You Know That These Colors Affect Your Appetite?
- Did You Know - Today is Put on Your Own Shoes Day? ...
- This is Fascinating: Did You Know That Color Can Affect Your Mood?
- This 👉🏼👇🏼 is How You Know 👍🏼 You Found Your Lobster 💖 ...
- Ask Your Man 🤔 to Fill in the Blanks to These 17 Questions 💬 ...