What's the big deal about being single?
What is it about being unattached that makes people think they can get all up in your business?
It's not like being single is the worst thing in the world.
More and more women are actively choosing to remain single these days.
Even if it's not a choice, it's not a big deal – and it's certainly not an invitation for people to start telling you about your life.
My single friends are very upfront about the things they're sick to death of hearing.
They wanted me to share those things with you.
Do they sound familiar?
1. “Are You Seeing Someone?”
It's the first question everyone asks.
Seeing anyone yet?
Met anybody new?
- 12 Things Women with Natural Hair Hate to Hear ...
- 17 "First Texts" 📱 to Send to Him 😘 after You Get His Number 🔢 ...
- 25 Things All Women 👩🏼👩🏽👩🏻👩🏿 Are Sick and Tired 👎🏼 of Hearing 👂🏼 ...
- 7 Things Single Ladies Hate Hearing ...
- Millennials Are Sick and Tired of Hearing These 19 Things ...
- 23 Foolish Things to Say or Not to Say when Texting Boys These Days ...