Most of us know what it's like to be played by a guy, don't we, ladies?
Not all men are players, of course, but there are plenty of them out there, and if you're into the dating scene at all, you're definitely going to run into quite a few of them.
Sucks, doesn't it?
It's awful to waste time, energy, and interest on a man you like only to find out that he's just playing you.
No woman wants to be another notch on a dude's bedpost or another conquest story.
And guess what?
You never have to be that girl again.
You can guard yourself against all the players out there and prevent them from having access to your heart.
If you want to avoid being played by any other men, you just need some foolproof dating skills at your disposal!
1. What He Does is Way More Important than What He Says
It's so easy to say all the right things – that's why we always point out that actions mean so much more than words.
Saying all the perfect things doesn't take any effort at all.
A man can say he truly cares about you all day and all night, but if his actions show otherwise, guess what's real?
A man who won't put any action behind his words isn't serious and he's not worth your time.
- 7 Types of Men You Need to Date in College ...
- 7 Things That Prove 👏🏼 He's Relationship 💏 Material ...
- You Need These 7 Dating Skills for a Successful Relationship ...
- 9 Signs You Might Need to Lower Your Dating Standards ...
- 15 Types of Men to Avoid ...
- 17 Things Men Only do when They're Crazy about You ...