Correction: you can use these tips for Tinder, Plenty of Fish, eHarmony, OKCupid, Grindr, Hinge – any dating app, basically.
I mean, I get it.
I'm married, but I hear tales of dating woe from all my single friends.
Now, women are on dating apps for a variety of reasons.
Some women are looking for a partner, a companion, someone they can see themselves falling for.
Others want casual relationships, still others are interesting in hookups.
Those are all great reasons.
The thing is, your time is valuable … and there are a lot of asshats on dating apps.
So when you simply don't have time for all the B.S.
and want to avoid as many fuckboys as possible, I think these tips will help.
1. Pay Attention to the Profile
Always pay attention to the profile.
Pay attention to the language.
Look for people who actually tell you something, make you laugh, or otherwise catch your interest – it's different for everyone.
If you see something you don't like, don't swipe right.
People say lots of things in their profiles, taglines, and even their usernames, some of it on purpose and some of it … not.
Listen to all of it.
- What Women Who Hate Working out Have to Deal with ...
- Things Guys Say when They like You
- Never ⛔️ Date a Man 👫 Who Shames Women 👎🏼 in These 17 Ways ...
- 17 Sex Tips for Women Who Usually Have Vanilla Sex 🌶 ...
- 17 Tips for Women Who Wish They Weren't Virgins ...
- 11 Basic Things All Men 👨🏾💑 Want from Women 👠💋, but Will Never Tell 🙄🤐😶 ...