French kissing will come naturally to as soon as you lock lips with your partner, but it can't hurt to be prepared.
After all, you want to make a good first impression with your mate, so that they want to kiss you again and again.
If you've never had a French kiss before, or if you're wondering if you're doing it correctly, here are a few tips on what you should do with your tongue while making out:
1. Poke Your Tongue between Their Lips to Initiate a French Kiss
Couples don't usually start out by French kissing.
They tend to start off with a few sweet pecks, and then take it from there.
So if you want to be the one to initiate a French kiss, all you have to do is poke your tongue between your partner's lips and see how they respond.
If they widen their mouth, then you can stick your tongue inside and start having fun.
- Unhappy Relationship
- This is Exactly Why💡You Should ❌NEVER❌ Fall for Your Friend's Ex 🙉🙊 ...
- This is Exactly What You Should do if Your Best Friend Moves Away ...
- How to Kiss with Tongue
- Expert Tips for Girls Who Want to Be Better at Tongue Kissing ...
- 20 Tips on How to Make a Guy Fall in Love with You ...