Do you need some fun date ideas? There are all sorts of things you can do on a date, perhaps a first date besides the coffee or the dinner and a movie date. You can mix and match some of them, combine a couple for the same date etc. You can use whatever season you’re in to your advantage. I have included some ideas for all weather so read on for some really great fun date ideas.
Should you live where there are seasons and it is winter:
1. Find a Bar or a Coffee Place (they Are Not Evil and Totally off Limits!) Where They May Have Board Games. Have Your Own Little Game Night
2. Karaoke if You like Performing in Front of Strangers and a New Date. Can Be a Major Ice Breaker!
3. Take a Cooking Class, Sur La Table Has Them Every Week. Always Fun and Even if the Date Doesn’t Work out, You’ll Always Know How to Make Chicken Parmesan!
4. Go Ice Skating
5. For Someone You Know a Little Better… or Not, Take a Dance Class
6. Volunteer to do Something Together, Soup Kitchen, Special Olympics Etc. if Your Date Gets into It and Shows Compassion, You Know He/she May Be a Keeper
7. Go to a Comedy Show
8. Go Skiing, then off to the Lodge for Some Talk and Cocktails
9. Go to a Really Nice Quiet Bar, Something like a Piano Bar and Just Talk
10. Or Go to a Bar That Has Trivia Night, Always Fun
11. Go do Something Fun like an Arcade, a Dave and Buster’s if There’s One near You. You’ll Find out Just How Competitive Your Date May Be
12. Go Bowling, Everyone Always Has a Good Time Bowling, Whether They Can Bowl or Not
Should you live somewhere where it’s always warm and nice out or its summer where you live:
13. Go Bike Riding, You Can Talk and Bike at the Same Time
14. Have a Picnic, Both of You Bring Items to Eat and Drink and Fill up a Basket! You’ll Get an Idea of How Creative Your Date is or What Kinds of Foods They like
15. Go Bike Riding and Have a Picnic
16. Go to a Beer Garden Where You Can Sit outside and Talk and Enjoy the Music
17. Go to a Street Fair or Outdoor Market
18. Be a Kid Again and Go to an Amusement Park
19. Go to a Baseball Game
20. Go to the Zoo
21. Take a Winery Tour
22. If You’re into It, Go to a Fitness Class
23. Go Have a Beach Day, Rent Some Water Toys and Have a Blast!
Try to not make the first few dates somewhere extremely loud, crowded or disrupting as this is the time when you are just getting to know each other and it’s necessary for you to talk to each other easily without yelling or being disturbed much. Later on, you can incorporate dates like going to the opera or a musical or concert and the like. Whatever you decide to do, be yourself and have fun, it’s just a date and not a commitment to this person for the rest of your life….yet!!