Part of any good relationship is being able to have fun with one another.
You can do the obvious things like go to the movies, out to eat or play Frisbee in the park with friends.
However, if you want to stay in and still get silly, asking each other questions is the way to go.
Not only will you learn fun new things about each other, but you’ll further build the bond you’ve created.
Here are some great ones to get you both started.
1. What Foods Can’t You Eat Because You Puked Them?
For the longest time, this was eggs for me.
I still can’t eat candy canes after getting sick in junior high and throwing one up.
Not only will this get both of you laughing, but it gives you a great opportunity to share stories from before you were together or that you may not already know about each other.
- 17 Tips for Living in a Small Space with Your Significant Other ...
- 7 Fun Ideas to Try with Your Significant Other This Weekend ...
- Ask Yourself These Questions if You Want to Rethink Your Life❓📝 ...
- How to Make a Guy Think about You
- 17 Fun 😄 Hypothetical Situations 💭 to Ask Your BF about 🤔 ...
- 22 Fun at-Home Activities to do with Your Boyfriend 💏 💕 ...