You should take the time to think before you have sex for the first time. You don't want to end up regretting your decision. To avoid making a major mistake, here are a few questions you should ask yourself before you go through with losing your virginity:
Table of contents:
- can you talk about sex without cringing?
- have you found a man you’re comfortable with?
- do you have a private place to do it?
- do you know all about birth control?
- do you know about stds?
- are you on the pill?
- do you know how to make yourself orgasm?
- is anyone pressuring you?
- how old are you?
- do you care if he leaves you after?
- do you think you’re responsible enough for a child?
- are you nervous?
- have you kissed someone yet?
- is it against your beliefs?
- do you know what it entails?
- will you regret sleeping with him?
- is it something you really want?
1 Can You Talk about Sex without Cringing?
If you can't have a conversation about it, then you shouldn't be doing it.
2 Have You Found a Man You’re Comfortable with?
3 Do You Have a Private Place to do It?
If your parents are always home and won't let you keep the door to your room closed, you won't have enough privacy for sex.
4 Do You Know All about Birth Control?
You should know about all of the different forms of protection and figure out which one is best for you before you sleep with someone.
5 Do You Know about STDs?
6 Are You on the Pill?
7 Do You Know How to Make Yourself Orgasm?
8 Is Anyone Pressuring You?
9 How Old Are You?
10 Do You Care if He Leaves You after?
11 Do You Think You’re Responsible Enough for a Child?
12 Are You Nervous?
13 Have You Kissed Someone Yet?
14 Is It against Your Beliefs?
15 Do You Know What It Entails?
16 Will You Regret Sleeping with Him?
If you already know that you'll regret sleeping with him, then don't sleep with him. It's as simple as that.
17 Is It Something You Really Want?
Answer all of these questions before you have sex for the first time. Is there anything else you'd add to the list?
Please rate this article