When you and your boyfriend are sitting around the couch talking about nothing, you should ask him about some hypothetical situations. Don't ask him which one of your friends he'd love to sleep with. Stick to fun, innocent stuff. If you can't think of anything, here are a few hypothetic situation to ask your boyfriend about:
Table of contents:
- if you were really a robot, would you want to know?
- if you were the opposite sex for a month, how would you spend it?
- if jurassic park were real, would you visit it?
- if you had to wear one set of clothes for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
- if you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
- if you could grant one wish to another person who would you give it to? why?
- if were given $1000 and told you that you had to spend it today, what would you buy?
- if you could be invisible, who would you watch taking a shower?
- if they were making a movie of your life, what actor would you choose to play you, and why?
- if you had to choose a one-way time machine would you go to the past or the future?
- if you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, or masseuse, which would you choose?
- would you be rather be on a desert island with someone you hate or alone?
- would you rather go without a computer or a cell phone?
- if a zombie plague were to start right now, where would you hold up?
- if you could be one age forever, what age would you choose?
- if you could pick a single super power, what would it be and why?
- would you give up true love for $10 million? $100 million?
1 If You Were Really a Robot, Would You Want to Know?
2 If You Were the opposite Sex for a Month, How Would You Spend It?
3 If Jurassic Park Were Real, Would You Visit It?
4 If You Had to Wear One Set of Clothes for the Rest of Your Life, What Would You Wear?
5 If You Had Only 24 Hours Left to Live, What Would You do?
6 If You Could Grant One Wish to Another Person Who Would You Give It to? Why?
7 If Were Given $1000 and Told You That You Had to Spend It Today, What Would You Buy?
8 If You Could Be Invisible, Who Would You Watch Taking a Shower?
9 If They Were Making a Movie of Your Life, What Actor Would You Choose to Play You, and Why?
10 If You Had to Choose a One-way Time Machine Would You Go to the past or the Future?
11 If You Could Have Free, Unlimited Service for Five Years from an Extremely Good Cook, Chauffeur, or Masseuse, Which Would You Choose?
12 Would You Be Rather Be on a Desert Island with Someone You Hate or Alone?
13 Would You Rather Go without a Computer or a Cell Phone?
14 If a Zombie Plague Were to Start Right Now, Where Would You Hold up?
15 If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose?
16 If You Could Pick a Single Super Power, What Would It Be and Why?
17 Would You Give up True Love for $10 Million? $100 Million?
Now you have plenty of hypothetic situations to discuss with your partner. Are these questions easy for you to answer, or are you having trouble?
Please vote and rank this list
Please rate this article