There are many differences between sex and love.
Women enjoy seeing passionate love making in the movies, but sometimes are disappointed by their own experience that doesn't even come close.
There is something so sensual and #beautiful when two people have chemistry together.
But that isn't always the case when it comes to sex.
Sometimes people have sex just to have sex.
Below, I'm going to share with you 8 big differences between sex and love!
1. Knowing Each Other
The first time you are with someone can sometimes be a bit awkward.
It takes time to get to know someone's body and pleasure points.
When you are in love with someone the time you put into getting to know each other's bodies is intimate.
You take pleasure in making sure you know what makes them tick.
When you have sex with someone and you're just doing it to do it, that is a clear difference between sex and love.
Sex is a physical act and when looking at it without any spark or chemistry thats when the love is missing.
- The Uber Important Differences ⚖️ between Compatibility 💑 and Chemistry ⚗️💏 ...
- The Difference between Dating in Your Teens and 20s ...
- The BIG 👐🏼 Differences between Just Having Sex 🙊 and Actually Making Love ❤️🛏 ...
- What's the Difference 🔄 between Confidence 😊 and Arrogance 😏?
- The Top ⏫ Reasons Why Relationships 👫 Come to an End 💔 ...
- 23 Foolish Things to Say or Not to Say when Texting Boys These Days ...