There are many differences between sex and love.
Women enjoy seeing passionate love making in the movies, but sometimes are disappointed by their own experience that doesn't even come close.
There is something so sensual and beautiful when two people have chemistry together.
But that isn't always the case when it comes to sex.
Sometimes people have sex just to have sex.
Below, I'm going to share with you 8 big differences between sex and love!
1. Knowing Each Other
The first time you are with someone can sometimes be a bit awkward.
It takes time to get to know someone's body and pleasure points.
When you are in love with someone the time you put into getting to know each other's bodies is intimate.
You take pleasure in making sure you know what makes them tick.
When you have sex with someone and you're just doing it to do it, that is a clear difference between sex and love.
Sex is a physical act and when looking at it without any spark or chemistry thats when the love is missing.
- The BIG 👐🏼 Differences between Just Having Sex 🙊 and Actually Making Love ❤️🛏 ...
- The Uber Important Differences ⚖️ between Compatibility 💑 and Chemistry ⚗️💏 ...
- 7 Flirty 😘 Things That Should Never 🚫 Stop in Long Term 🗓 Relationships 💑 ...
- What's the Difference 🔄 between Confidence 😊 and Arrogance 😏?
- The Difference 🔀 between Knowing 🤓 You're in Love 💘 and Just Thinking It 🤔 ...
- Ask Your Man 🤔 to Fill in the Blanks to These 17 Questions 💬 ...