Conversation starters for a first date are vitally important to ensuring that your night is successful and leads to a second date.
It's an hour into the date and now the butterflies are gone, the beads of sweat dry and your cheeks are no longer blushing. Now what? The well may seem dry conversation-wise, but a few of these conversation starters for a first date just might create a spark!
Table of contents:
- the most embarrassing moment
- what would be better? being bubbly and ugly or boring and attractive?
- pick one... is being rich better than being poor or vice versa?
- describe if you've ever been hurt or betrayed
- what is the definition of romance? provide examples
- do you share the same values?
- give each other nicknames that only the two of you know the meaning of
- talk about doing random acts of kindness together
- talk about which dvds and cds you like
- discuss how disagreements between the two of you should be treated
1 The Most Embarrassing Moment
2 What Would Be Better? Being Bubbly and Ugly or Boring and Attractive?
3 Pick One... is Being Rich Better than Being Poor or Vice Versa?
4 Describe if You've Ever Been Hurt or Betrayed
5 What is the Definition of Romance? Provide Examples
6 Do You Share the Same Values?
7 Give Each Other Nicknames That Only the Two of You Know the Meaning of
8 Talk about Doing Random Acts of Kindness Together
9 Talk about Which DVDs and CDs You like
10 Discuss How Disagreements between the Two of You Should Be Treated
Whether you take ten dates to cover all of these or do all ten in one date, some meaningful discourse is sure to take place. Good luck!
Please rate this article