Long-distance relationships are hard – and that, in case you were wondering, is a vast, enormous understatement.
You miss your partner so much.
You hate not being together.
You get homesick for this person who means so much to you.
You hate that you can't go out on dates, hold hands, or share a kiss whenever you want to.
And, yes, you get horny.
You miss being able to physically touch your partner, absolutely, but you also miss being with them.
You miss the intense attraction, the chemistry, and the intimacy.
Sex isn't the most important part of your relationship, but it is an essential part, and lacking that closeness is one of the reasons why long-distance relationships end.
Yours doesn't have to, though, nor do you have to mourn the absence of your lover.
In fact, you two can get it on without being in the same state, the same timezone, or even the same country.
1. Sexting is Simple but Sexy
This is one of the easiest ways to stay sexually connected in a long-distance relationship.
It's quick, convenient, and discreet, plus sexting is quite steamy once you get good at it.
It's a great way to stay connected.
- Gifs That Perfectly Describe Long Distance Relationships ...
- Long Distance Pillow
- 9 Ways to Stay Connected in a Long Distance Relationship ...
- 9 Ways to Have a Great Relationship with Your Housemates ...
- 7 Ways to Keep the Spark Alive in a Long-Distance Relationship ...
- 15 Easy Psychologically Proven Tips to Attract a Man You like ...