You don’t have to break the bank in order to tell your special someone how much you love him;
with these low cost ideas for Valentine’s Day, you can send the message of love without having to spend a ton of money.
With a little ingenuity, you can come up with some really unique and truly special low cost ideas for Valentine’s Day that will make your sweetie swoon.
1. HAVE a PICNIC
Of all of the low cost ideas for Valentine ’s Day, this one is super sweet and super easy to do.
Just grab a picnic basket and fill it with his favorite foods;
some sandwiches, a pizza, some wings, a cake, his favorite adult beverage – you get the idea.
Choose a location to have the picnic, such as the beach or even in your living room, set out a blanket, light some candles and dine on the goodies you packed in the basket.
This Govino Wine Glass is flexible, shatterproof, recyclable, and perfect for picnics!
It comes in a set of four glasses.
Price: $12.50 at amazon.com
- 19 Delightful 😁 Valentine's Day Decor 🎀 Ideas 💡 ...
- 15 Romantic 😍 Valentine's Day Gifts 💝 That Don't Cost a Lot of Money 💰 ...
- 5 Wedding Inspiration Ideas: a Colorful Valentine's Day
- 19 Adorable ☺️ DIY Valentine's Day 💝 Ideas 💡 for Kids 👧🏽👦🏿👧🏼👦🏻 ...
- Wedding Ideas You Can Use Next Valentine's Day ...
- Super-Sweet Short Love Quotes 💖✒️ for a Feel Good Fix in Seconds 👍🏽😄 ...