It's a divisive subject.
Some people think it's the worst thing you can do to someone else – just fading away into the ether.
Other people understand that, sometimes, ghosting is the only way.
I think most of us have probably done this to someone – a date, a lover, a friend, an acquaintance.
There are times when you just cannot handle the direct confrontation of telling someone you don't want them in your life any longer.
Some people make it impossible to walk away.
Hell, I ghosted on a former #girlfriend who was a very toxic presence in my life – that happened almost ten years ago and she just Instastalked me.
Ghosting happens, there are dozens of reasons why, but the whole process typically goes a little something like this …
1. You've Found That You Have Absolutely Nothing in Common
It can happen right away or over time, but it does happen.
Ghosting may pop up as a possibility because you realize that you have nothing to say to the person you're with … and you're not particularly interested in anything they have to say, either.
- The Difference 🔀 between Knowing 🤓 You're in Love 💘 and Just Thinking It 🤔 ...
- 17 Questions We All Want to Ask the Guys Who Ghosted Us ...
- 17 Reasons You Might Be Getting Ghosted 👻 by Someone 😱 ...
- Are You Being the Abuser in Your Relationships?
- The 17 Major Mistakes Pisces Women Make in Relationships ...
- The 17 Biggest Turn Ons 🤗 for Men 👨🏻👨🏿👨🏽👨🏼 ...