You’ll read lots of advice about how to deal with a breakup.
One piece you’ll hear is about staying positive and to keep looking forward not back.
But you know that’s not easy.
You’re more inclined to want to wallow in the excruciating pain and sink into the memories of good times.
And you find it oh so easy to blame yourself.
Well it’s time to buck up because positivity is your friend right now.
And you need to move on.
Find your mantra and say it.
Put it on repeat.
Find or develop your own mantra or steal one of these:
1. I Love Myself
This is one of the key breakup mantras.
You have to keep reminding yourself that the love given to you by your ex is not the love that you should be defined by.
The love that really matters and the love that you need to be strong is the love that you have for yourself.
That is a love that should never fade and will keep you strong when external sadness comes your way.
- Fun and Flirty 😘 Ways to Melt a Guy's Heart 💝 ...
- "I Don't Love Him Anymore" Quotes to Help You Let Go and Move on 💔 ...
- 7 Quotes for a First Breakup ...
- 7 Silly Breakup Quotes to Help You Move on ...
- E-Cards 📬 to Help You 🙏🏼 through Your Breakup 💔 ...
- 11 Basic Things All Men 👨🏾💑 Want from Women 👠💋, but Will Never Tell 🙄🤐😶 ...