Some couples are only meant to be together for a few months. Others are meant to last forever. Which type are you? Self can tell you where you stand. Here are their signs that you two are meant to last:
1. He Respects Your Need for Space
He won't complain when you lock yourself away after a bad day. He knows you aren't trying to be rude.
2. You’re Genuinely Cool when He Goes out with the Boys
You're happy he has friends to hang out with, and he's just as happy you have close gal pals. You encourage each other to go out and have fun.
3. The Flirt Factor is Still Sky-high
Even if you've been together for years, you're still able to flirt. It's like you two just met.
4. You Can Be Your Total Self with Him
You're not going to do any pretending around him. He knows the real you.
5. He’s Not Afraid to Call You on Your BS
If you lie to him, he'll call you out on it. He doesn't let things like that slide.
6. He Realizes You Need Support before You do
He'll give you a hug before you even realize you needed one. He's like a mind reader.
7. You Say What You Need to Say, and You Say What You Mean
If you have a problem with him, you'll tell him. That way, you'll be able to work it out.
8. When You're Not Together, It Feels like Something is Missing
You don't want to be that girl who always needs her boyfriend around, but it would be nice. When he's gone, you miss him terribly.
9. You Engage in Annoying Couple Behavior
You never wanted to kiss a guy in public or baby talk to him, but now you're doing it anyway. Your man just brings out the mushiness in you.
10. You Don't See an End to Your Relationship
Even if there's a huge life event coming up, like graduation or moving, you still see yourself with your partner. There's no expiration date for you two.
11. You See beyond Just Looks
Looks aren't everything, even though you both are extremely attracted to one another. You connect on a deeper level and see their soul.
12. You Want to Have Children Together
Being responsible for another life sounds terrifying, but when it's with the one you want to spend the rest of your life with it doesn't seem so scary. You want to grow old together and see your children have children.
13. You're Not Envious
You don't compare yourself--jealousy simply does not exist. You want to see your partner succeed, even if you yourself aren't succeeding at the moment.
14. You Don't Understand Why People Tell You to Not Get Married
You're so sure of your relationship that you already have your entire wedding planned out. You're just waiting for him to pop the question!
15. The Feeling is Indescribable
Nothing can put in words how you feel about your significant other. Not even a song or a book can describe how you feel. It's truly love!
Do you think you and your boyfriend are meant to last?