Table of contents:
- in your 30s, you want a grown up to date, you don't want someone 'aspiring' to be someone
- in your 20s, that aspiring-artist boyfriend is truly going to be someone ideal for you
- in your 20s, you're looking for a drinking buddy-boyfriend
- in your 30s? you want meaning …
- 20s? no kids please
- 30s? you want kids!
- in your 20s, you put up with a lot of bad behavior from guys
- by 30, you ain't puttin' up with that shit!
- in your 20s, you're friends are your lifelines to guys flaws
- by your 30s, you pick out the flaws yourself
- the first date is the hardest in your 20s!
- by your 30s, you are a pro
- 20s? typically having sex by the third date in most cases
- later on, you want to take your time
- in your 20s, you squeal to your bestie the next day if he pays
- it's noted if he doesn't pay in your 30s
- pda is a huge thing in your 20s
- you keep your pda in check in your 30s
- you'll date the same guy over and over again in your 20s
- 30s? hell no!
- in your 20s, you start your relationship via social media
- once you hit 30, it's all about the mystery
- you get a bit obsessive in your 20s
- you mellow out in your 30s
- when you're in your 20s, you think you've dated enough and been single enough to think it's you
- you just accept it in your 30s
- when you finally meet mr. right in your 20s? you forget all about 'forever alone'
- when you finally meet mr. right in your 30s? you give all of yourself
1 In Your 30s, You Want a Grown up to Date, You Don't Want Someone 'aspiring' to Be Someone
2 In Your 20s, That Aspiring-artist Boyfriend is Truly Going to Be Someone Ideal for You
3 In Your 20s, You're Looking for a Drinking Buddy-boyfriend
4 In Your 30s? You Want Meaning …
5 20s? No Kids Please
6 30s? You Want Kids!
7 In Your 20s, You Put up with a Lot of Bad Behavior from Guys
8 By 30, You Ain't Puttin' up with That Shit!
9 In Your 20s, You're Friends Are Your Lifelines to Guys Flaws
10 By Your 30s, You Pick out the Flaws Yourself
11 The First Date is the Hardest in Your 20s!
12 By Your 30s, You Are a Pro
13 20s? Typically Having Sex by the Third Date in Most Cases
14 Later on, You Want to Take Your Time
15 In Your 20s, You Squeal to Your Bestie the Next Day if He Pays
16 It's Noted if He Doesn't Pay in Your 30s
17 PDA is a Huge Thing in Your 20s
18 You Keep Your PDA in Check in Your 30s
19 You'll Date the Same Guy over and over Again in Your 20s
20 30s? Hell No!
21 In Your 20s, You Start Your Relationship via Social Media
22 Once You Hit 30, It's All about the Mystery
23 You Get a Bit Obsessive in Your 20s
24 You Mellow out in Your 30s
25 When You're in Your 20s, You Think You've Dated Enough and Been Single Enough to Think It's You
26 You Just Accept It in Your 30s
27 When You FINALLY Meet Mr. Right in Your 20s? You Forget All about 'forever Alone'
28 When You Finally Meet Mr. Right in Your 30s? You Give All of Yourself
Please rate this article