When you are dating, it's sometimes hard to see the red flags out there. It's sometimes hard to see what could be considered flaws. If you are on a date, make sure you have this guide pulled up so you can look for red flags!
Table of contents:
- his phone is ten times more interesting than you
- mr. braggy pants
- the worker-bee
- he constantly one-ups you
- ...worse, he orders for you on the first date
- common ground? you have none
- he's obsessed with himself
- ah, the ex has come up at least four times … in five minutes
- already talking about babies?
- he's asked you your opinion of him ten times already?
- he still lives with his parents and has no intentions of moving out
- he's slept with how many people?
- they are way, way too serious
- sharing way, way too much way, way too fast
- they spill every secret about everyone they ever knew
- they are wicked negative
- they are looking for a one night stand
1 His Phone is Ten Times More Interesting than You
2 Mr. Braggy Pants
3 The Worker-bee
4 He Constantly One-ups You
5 ...worse, He Orders for You on the First Date
6 Common Ground? You Have None
7 He's Obsessed with Himself
8 Ah, the Ex Has Come up at Least Four Times … in Five Minutes
9 Already Talking about Babies?
10 He's Asked You Your Opinion of Him Ten Times Already?
11 He Still Lives with His Parents and Has No Intentions of Moving out
12 He's Slept with How Many People?
13 They Are Way, Way Too Serious
14 Sharing Way, Way Too Much Way, Way Too Fast
15 They Spill Every Secret about Everyone They Ever Knew
16 They Are Wicked Negative
17 They Are Looking for a One Night Stand
Please rate this article