When you start a new relationship, it's fresh, it's exciting and it's fun. Do you remember those first kisses? The first taste of your partner? The first time you had sex? Take a look below for the amazing phases of a new relationship!
1. All the Butterflies in the Beginning
You have absolutely no idea what to do with yourself!
2. You've Been Dying for a Relationship like This One
...and yes, your expectations are so, so high in the beginning.
3. You Can Now Call Someone Yours
4. The Cuddling
Is so, so sweet in the beginning.
5. The Secret Confessions You Give in the Beginning
Everything is so, so sweet!
6. That First Awkward Conversation of – What Are We?
.. And he says he's your boyfriend.
7. Those First Hand-holding Experiences
All the feels that go with it too!
8. All Those First Dates
And the awkward conversations that go with them.
9. That Moment That You Realize …
...and they say it back.
10. The Wonder...
...and all of the mystery.
11. The Shedding of the Hurt
Yes, you have to shed that to let someone in, to let a new relationship bloom.
12. The Revealing of the Small, Little Quirks Nobody else Knows
I love this part in new relationships.
13. The First Time That You Spend the Night at Their Place …
And you get a whole new set of feelings.
14. That Moment when You Are Finally Yourself...
Completely and utterly yourself.
15. Then You Fall in Love …
Consuming, beautiful love.
16. Everything Starts to Remind You of Your Partner
Songs, ice cream trucks, CVS – everything!