You're not going to know everything about your boyfriend early on in a relationship. Of course, there are some pieces of info that are more important than others. Forget the small stuff and focus on finding out the important things. Here are a few questions that you should be able to answer about your boyfriend, even if you haven't been together for all that long:
1. Does He Picture a Future with You?
If he doesn't plan on marrying you, you should find out now. It'll save you from a world of heartbreak in the future.
2. What’s His Phone’s Passcode?
If he trusts you, then he should give you his passcode. He shouldn't have anything to hide from you.
3. What Cheers Him up when He’s Upset?
You should be the one person capable of making him smile when it's the last thing he wants to do.
4. What’s His Favorite Meal That You Make?
If you know what he likes the best, you can make it more often.
5. What Time Does He Wake up?
You should know his schedule by heart.
6. How Long Does It Take Him to Orgasm?
If you two are sexually active, then this should be an easy question to answer.
7. What’s the Most Important Thing in His Life?
The answer doesn't have to be you. Maybe it's his job or his family.
8. What Songs Make Him Think of You?
If you listen to the lyrics of the songs that remind him of you, you'll be able to see yourself through his eyes.
9. How Long Does He Want to Date before Marriage?
Does he want to wait a few months or a few decades? You can't plan out your future until you know info like this.
10. How Many Kids Does He Want?
Hopefully it's the same amount that you want. If you're not on the same page, you might have to break up.
11. What’s Your Name Listed as in His Phone?
Is it "the old ball and chain" or "my one and only?" Your name will help you discover what he really thinks of you.
12. Where Did He Grow up?
The more you know about his childhood, the easier it'll be for you to understand why he grew into the man that he's become.
13. When Did He Have His First Kiss?
Talking about exes can be uncomfortable, but it's important. You should know all about his past.
14. Is He Close with His Family?
If he's a mama's boy, it might be hard for you to pull him away from home.
15. What’s His Phone Number?
If your phone dies and you need to call him, you should know his number by heart.
16. What do His Parents Think of You?
If they hate you, that could cause some problems down the road.
17. What Does He Love the Most about You?
If you know all of the reasons why he loves you, then you'll feel more confident than ever before.
If you don't know the answers to any of these questions, there's a simple solution. Just ask your man! How many of these questions did you know off of the top of your head?