Here’s the thing about men in general, they never seem to be able to make up their minds! What one guy thinks is the hottest thing ever might be a total turn off to his best friend, and I suppose that it what makes dating and romance so interesting. However, amongst these varied tastes, there are a few set things that pretty much everybody feels the same way about. Here are eighteen things that men find unattractive.
1. Back Stabbing and Gossiping
Men don’t understand why us women have a tendency to want to tear each other and them down all the time!
2. Not Being in Touch with Current Affairs
We all need to make at least a small effort to be well informed in 2018.
3. Bad Hygiene and Body Odour
After all, nobody wants to get up close and personal with someone who doesn’t take care of themselves!
4. Talking about Yourself All of the Time
You might not even mean to do it, but it comes across as massively self centred.
5. Being Too Materialistic
Life is about so much more than what jewellery you have and what car your boyfriend drives.
6. Not Having Any Clear Goals in Your Life
The sense of treading water with a direction can be unappealing to many guys.
7. Being Too Clingy
It’s a relationship, not a baby-sitting partnership where he has to coddle you all the time!
8. Not Letting Him Hang out with His Friends Alone when He Wants to
If you insist on being present all the time you risk becoming a hindrance.
9. Arguing over Absolutely Everything
You might think it’s cute and combative, but to him its just exhausting and annoying.
10. Not Making an Effort to Try to Get along with His Friends and Family
They are important people to him, so not bothering with them is very unattractive in his mind.
11. Being Too Pessimistic and Sarcastic about Everything
Sometimes it is just nice to try to look on the bright side of life and find a silver lining.
12. Forcing Him to do Everything That You Want to do All Time
Be more mature and come to compromises on both sides.
13. Ignoring Communication Issues
Having a communication gap between you and not being bothered to do anything to try to solve it.
14. Being Self-obsessed
So much so it’s to the point where you don’t even have to time to think about him or his feelings.
15. Being Cold and Inconsiderate
Sure, guys are typically seen as the stoic ones, but that doesn’t mean they don’t want lots of affection.
16. When You Can’t Take a Joke
What’s the point of a relationship when you can’t have a little fun with each other?
17. Being Uptight about Everything
Guys don’t want to feel like they have to walk on eggshells all of the time.
18. Being More Interested in Spending Time on Your Phone than Spending Time with Him
He requires your attention too.