When you're in an online relationship, it can be so easy to lie – so that's why there are tons of warning signs in an online relationship that you've got to watch out for!
Have you developed strong feelings for a guy, but you've never met him?
Never talked to him on the phone?
Never even Skyped with him?
These are all warning signs in an online relationship that you should watch out for!
I was in an online relationship for over a year and then my partner and I met – and it worked out for us!
It can work, but if you get the icky feeling that you're being lied to, take a look at these signs!
1. Extravagant Stories
Always, the top warning signs in an online relationship that you should watch out for are extravagant stories.
Nobody can be a model, a flight attendant and be going to school to be a doctor.
Not all at the same time.
If you are hearing a bunch of stories (because that's what they are most of the time) and not a lot of it seems realistic, this is a warning sign!
- 8 Ways to Spot Warning Signs in an Online Dating Profile ...
- Signs of a Bad Relationship
- 7 Warning Signs of a Toxic Relationship ...
- Warning Signs You Aren't Digging Your New Relationship ...
- 7 Tips on How Not to Get Catfished in an Online Relationship ...
- 17 Things Men Only do when They're Crazy about You ...