3. Spend More Time with Him

His opinion of you might be completely inaccurate. If that's the case, the best way for him to find out he's wrong is by spending time with you. Once he gets to know you, he'll see your true self. Then that negative image he had of you will disappear for good.

Talk to His Friends


Veronica Ehrola
If a guy doesnt like you, do he diserve you? Why you have to change, why dont him?
peony blue
Too much hard work and it appears that u r chasing the man.
U really can't change someone's opinion completely but u can manage to change it a bit.
You can't force anyone to change their opinion of you. That's something completely out of your control. Instead a person should love and accept themselves.
I always say "this is who I am take it or leave it"
Amanda Shaw
Or learn and practice self love and acceptance. That way you no longer are changing for him... You're changing for yourself and he can either accept you for you or leave you. Either way his opinion wont matter.
Don't talk to his friends some boys don't like that if they like U coz they will think U like their pals and not them.
View all comments
Explore more ...